Sunday, July 09, 2006

 

Lasered Eyes Seven Months Later

Went back to the surgeon for my six month check up & he did finally admit that some of my night vision problems may be due to my pupils enlarging wider than the flap was cut. I'm hoping it may also be due to slow healing, as I read in a medical paper somewhere that dry eyes can slow down the healing. Apparently it can take 1-2 years for the healing to be complete. I was also measured at about -0.5 in my right eye, so I could get a small improvement by wearing glasses for night driving. It will be interesting to hear an opinion from my optometrist.

Incidentally, I didn't find movies very enjoyable for a long time, due to double vision problems. I still tend to have some double vision, which is especially noticeable in the titles (written stuff). I'm learning to accept and ignore it
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Links

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?