Sunday, July 16, 2006

 

Glasses Again

According to my optometrist I have a small astigmatism of 0.25 in both eyes, myopia of about -0.25 in my left eye & no myopia in my right eye. He measured a small asymmetric astigmatism in my right eye, which may explain why I'm not seeing as well with my right eye as my left. If you look at the numbers, the result from laser eye surgery has been amazing. -6.5 to 0 in my right eye. -4.5 to -0.25 in my left. Almost perfect, but night driving is much more difficult now than previously wearing glasses. I'm hoping a new pair of glasses will reduce the problem.

My problems with night vision:

Some haloing
Some double vision or shadowing (two images from one eye), not completely superimposed.
Some stabursts.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Links

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?